AllenHendersonAllenHenderson

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Tribal Hoop Tribal Hoop

That was great! Sound, colours and animation were all well done, I see it was a team effort which helps, it came across quite professional.

CNT responds:

Yap, this is a team effort. It will take forever if I will to do it myself and don't think I can ever finish it. Cheers !

Unreal 4 - Lothlorien Unreal 4 - Lothlorien

WOW!!! That was quite magical, I was wondering what you made it with, then seen the unreal engine. My only criticism I thought was the autumn colours, they needed to be broken up a bit more as it was looking quite monotones in this section, but that is a minor issue.
The music suited it very well, it helped send you off into that fantasy space, its a great animation.

NickRoginic responds:

Thank you. Appreciate it very much

Big Guy, Bigger Bot Big Guy, Bigger Bot

Excellent, but short, loved the colours, the subtle blur and movement of the crowd, the characters are well designed and animated, it was enjoyable but short to watch.

Avengers: Independence Day! Avengers: Independence Day!

I think the animation is very professional and flows well, colours are vivid and clean as well, I must add though, I thought the eye stretching was a bit much, round pupils inside the eye would of agreed more, that way you could always colour change for expression, but this is my view. The story, well 4th of July is lame in a police state full of corporations running the country, so you 'independence' is misplaced, or you are in denial.
Anyway, all that aside, it is worth the watch, thank you.

Solo28 responds:

Thanks! Yeah, in hindsight, there wasn't as much variation in the eye expressions as there should've been, but y'know, it works for what it was.

9/11 Reptilians 9/11 Reptilians

Interesting to watch, everything stated inside is pretty real, well I am just not sure about the lizard people being real, but that is my viewpoint.
Colours and animation flowed great, Just one small detail I noticed, sorry, but they did not seem to have necks, like the heads were just floating on the torsos, but as I said this is minor. Otherwise it was good, and we know also it was the tribe who helped the government do 9/11.
Have a good weekend, cheers.
A

Derp-dee-derp responds:

"God damn conspiracy nuts!"

Adored Adored

Interesting work and style.

Addiction Addiction

Nice animation, just a bit more work needed.

Archery practice Archery practice

Great animation.

Hellami Animated Series Episode 1 "Hellami" Hellami Animated Series Episode 1 "Hellami"

Great video, Enjoyed the smooth flow of the animation and introduction.

Black-Crystal responds:

Hey thanks! glad that you enjoy it. The next episode will be coming on July 16 this month.

Pharah Animated Overwatch Highlight Intro Pharah Animated Overwatch Highlight Intro

Very well done.