View Profile AllenHenderson

21 Movie Reviews

That was great! Sound, colours and animation were all well done, I see it was a team effort which helps, it came across quite professional.

CNT responds:

Yap, this is a team effort. It will take forever if I will to do it myself and don't think I can ever finish it. Cheers !

WOW!!! That was quite magical, I was wondering what you made it with, then seen the unreal engine. My only criticism I thought was the autumn colours, they needed to be broken up a bit more as it was looking quite monotones in this section, but that is a minor issue.
The music suited it very well, it helped send you off into that fantasy space, its a great animation.

NickRoginic responds:

Thank you. Appreciate it very much

Excellent, but short, loved the colours, the subtle blur and movement of the crowd, the characters are well designed and animated, it was enjoyable but short to watch.

I am From Glasgow, Scotland, I live in Austria currently. I am schooled in Graphic design. I am a multi-media designer. I was a production manager and artist for a backdrop producing American firm for 12 years.

n/a, Male